This rental is made under the following charges and conditions that the tenant undertakes to execute and fulfill, namely:1. Occupy the premises only for private purposes, the exercise of any trade, profession or industry being strictly prohibited, the Tenant acknowledging that the premises covered by this contract are only rented to him as a temporary residence and pleasure.
2. Respect the accommodation capacity of the accommodation, maximum 2 people per cottage.
3. Respect the destination of the dwelling and not make any changes to the layout of furniture and places.
4. Not being able to replace any person whatsoever, nor sublet, in whole or in part, even free of charge, the rented premises, except with the written consent of the lessor.
5. Refrain from throwing into washbasins, bathtubs, bidets, sinks objects likely to obstruct the pipes, failing which he will be liable for the costs incurred for the re-commissioning of this equipment.
6. Make any complaints about the facilities within 48 hours of entering the accommodation. Otherwise, it cannot be admitted.
7. Notify the Lessor as soon as possible of any damage affecting the dwelling, its furniture or its equipment. Repairs made necessary by negligence or poor maintenance during the rental will be the responsibility of the tenant.
8. Authorize the Lessor, or any third party mandated by him for this purpose, to carry out, during the term of the rental, any repairs ordered by the emergency. The tenant will not be able to claim any reduction in rent in the event that urgent repairs incumbent on the lessor appear during the rental.
PAYMENT POLICY AND PRE-AUTHORIZATION:
- 35% at reservation
- Balance 1 day before arrival
- Pre-authorization of 100€, as a deposit in case of material damage
- Modification of stay possible according to availability
POLICY OF REFUND AND CANCELLATION:
- Free cancellation until 3 days before arrival.
- Full refund until 3 days before arrival.